2020 was ROUGH, am I right?!
In order to get this year off on the right foot, I am offering an amazing giveaway!
So, how does it work?
1) Go onto either my Facebook or Instagram page and comment with which item you would be MOST excited to win and why. That's it!!
2) You may tag up to 4 friends for additional entries, for a total of 5 entries per person. Tags may be done on FB and/or IG, but you will only get up to a total of 5 entries.
3) Liking/following Fluttering Shutter Photography will give you easier access to contest updates and the winner announcement!
What's in the prize?? I chose everything in the prize because they are things that I think ALL new parents should have and they are all things that I personally love.
1. A Yoofoos diaper bag with a built-in changing space (with WALLS), USB charging port, wipes pocket, insulated bottle pockets AND you can wear it as a backpack or attach it to your stroller. This thing is amazing. Seriously.
2. A BabyShusher. I use this during every single newborn session and all of the parents ask me about it. Many hop onto Amazon while they're still in the studio to order one for their house. It makes the "Shhhhhh" sound over and over again and will turn itself off after 30 minutes. No sharp edges and a convenient loop to attach it somewhere close.
3. A 4-pack of silicone straws plus a carrying bag and cleaning brush.
4. Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Oil. A yummy smelling oil that you can put in the bath or apply directly to baby skin in lieu of lotions.
5. Dyper Bamboo Wipes. 99% water, plant based and no perfumes or alcohols? Sold!
6. Grove Hydrating Hand Sanitizer- Blood Orange scent. This stuff smells SO good and is going to help you keep your hands clean!
7. ANOTHER bottle of hand sanitizer with the logo of yours truly and a convenient carabiner to attach it to your new diaper bag!
8. A decorative wood block.
9. A SwaddleMe Love Sack. These things were a saving grace when my oldest was a baby! We didn't know that there was reflux at play. All we knew was that the screaming and crying would.not.stop. SwaddleMes allowed us to finally get some sleep and be able to change diapers without ever having to remove flailing arms.
10. The box that all of these goodies is in also has hangers on the back that allow you to attach it to the wall once you've moved everything into your amazing diaper bag!
Best of all?
11. A $300 credit with Fluttering Shutter Photography! This credit can be used towards a session fee and/or for products. (Credit expires 12/31/21.) If you're new to Fluttering Shutter Photography and want to see more of my work, you can take a tour of my portfolio of newborns, maternity/family and children's portraits right here on the site!
A winner will be chosen on Friday 1/22. Will it be you??